Dr BENADIBA, pioneer of intimate surgery, is the co-founder of this innovative Diploma in medicine and intimate surgery.
This diploma is administered under the Faculty of Medicine of Créteil (UPEC).
Discover and perfect the methods of genital restoration thanks to new techniques in intimate and aesthetic gynecological surgery.
- Intimate surgery and aesthetic gynecology are booming. In today’s world, the way women view their intimate area has changed. The demand has existed for a long time, but few practitioners respond to it through ignorance of the issues, indications, techniques, limits and possible complications. Many women want to benefit from these new methods of genital rejuvenation.
- These techniques affect young women who wish to improve their sexuality and aesthetic genital beautification, but also women of different ages: postpartum, menopause, after cancer treatments, during cancer, gynecological surgery…
- Today, thanks to new therapeutic weapons, such as Hyaluronic Acid, certain lasers, LEDs, simple surgical procedures, many effective solutions can be proposed.
Procedure, how does it work:
- Diploma obtained over 6 days
- Submission and defense of thesis
- Registration: Only by email or via the DUTIC website
- Vulvo-vaginal and penile anatomical and physiological basics.
- Aesthetic medicine essentials applied to the vulvo-vaginal restoration and rejuvenation
- Dryness and decrease in vulvo-vaginal trophicity
- Associated urinary problems
- Sexual issues: Dyspareunia, vaginal hypotonia, vaginosis…
- Menopause and sexuality
- Methods for genital restoration and rejuvenation:
- Perineal re-education
- Intimate and genital surgery
- Nymphoplasty or Labia Minora reduction, Mon Pubis surgery, clitoral hood
- Slightly invasive methods:
- Remodelling the Labia Majora (Lipofilling or hyaluronic acid)
- Correction of vulvo-vaginal trophicity
- Amplification of the G-spot
- Rejuvenation lasers
- Male and female sexuality
- Penis enlargement
As the number of places are limited, pre-registration is now open with Dr Laurent Benadiba and only by email.
(Please attach CV and a cover letter).
- Theoretical and practical with Live-surgery videos
- Team of multidisciplinary French trainers: gynecologists, plastic surgeons, sexologists, dermatologists, urologists, physiotherapist…..
- Pr Teboul, Pr Meningaud, Dr Benadiba, Dr Touré, Dr Hersant